Sunday 31 July 2016

"Disturbing Behaviour" & "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...And Spring"

I've been revising my Disturbing Behaviour Extended Edition over the last few days and am happy to say that it is finished, with both an MP4 and NTSC DVD authored and uploaded. DLC files should be available at the usual place in the next few days.

I'll probably cut together a trailer for it - I'm still very happy with how effective the trailer for the Aberrant Edition turned out.

In the meantime, here's a DVD cover I created for the Extended Edition a while back:

1-4 Single Amaray 3240 x 2175 (170 spine) - Disturbing Behaviour - Extended Edition

The Aberrant Edition is still in progress - I'm most of the way through checking the project one last time to iron out any bugs, and have found a few small things to tweak here and there (including some compositing work I'll need to do to hide a minor continuity issue introduced by one of my changes). I'm hoping it won't take more than a few days to finish the main feature; once that's done I have an idea for a fun DVD extra that'll take a couple of days, and then it should be ready to render.

I also recently finished Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...and Spring, a short fanedit of (500) Days of Summer. If you've seen the Kim Ki-Duk film whose title I purloined, you probably have an idea of what to expect. I made the short to submit to the Fanedit.org Love Consecution, which should be released soon and looks to have a bunch of great short fanedits, so I would recommend keeping an eye open for it.

Here's a poster I put together for it:



After that? Most likely I'll be finishing off Max Renn: The Video Man - Videodrome recut in the style of Shinya Tsukamoto's Tetsuo: The Iron Man. It's almost finished, apart from a couple of final bits of music replacement and some compositing work. Here's a taste of what to expect:


MAX RENN - THE VIDEO MAN from That One Guy on Vimeo.

While I'm posting Vimeo links, here's one I forgot to post last year when I finished my de-sequelised edit of The Raid 2 - a shortened version of Merantau Warrior which now tells the story of how Yuda first came to Jakarta and ended up relying on his fists to survive:

Farmboy from That One Guy on Vimeo.
(The password is "fanedit.org").

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find the dlc files for disturbing behavior?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would be very interested by the Disturbing Behavior extended cut. How can I find it?

    ReplyDelete